Monday, July 19, 2010

week 8 of pregnancy

Well seems i am now 2 months pregnant and definitely have alot of symptoms! I have frequent urination, moodiness, breast swelling and a increase in apatite!!! I also had my first odd cravings this week...Green Kool-Aid!! I just had to have it asap!!! I am starting to round at the top of my stomach and have been in maternity clothes for a week now!!! I still look fat more than pregnant but it looks like it wont be long till I look very pregnant!!! I have had alot of people telling me that I am glowing ...especially Greg... he loves that I am pregnant and loves the Dr appointments!!! We will be going back to the doctor next Tuesday and cant wait!! We will get another ultra sound and blood work!!

names have changed a little!

GIRL- Marlee Carter McDonald and Aubree Taylor McDonald

BOY- Dylan Taylor McDonald and Aubry William McDonald

I am still feeling like I will have a girl and a boy!! My books told my today tho if you feel like your eating like a teenage boy you are probably having at least one boy ... and.... I definitely feel that way!!!

I will be busy this weekend because I am throwing my sis-in-law a shower for my future niece!!!
Kaydee Mae will be arriving around a month from now and we are all excited!!!


well today is is the last day of week 8 and it has been a rollacoaster of a week hormones have overwhelmed me this week!!! i cant wait for tuesday to see the twins and get to spend time with greg!

Today is amber and kaydee's shower and i cant wait to get it started!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of those names! And by the way, Nana is begining to pick up somethings for her twin grandbabies! NANA loves you two
    and the twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhh goodie!!! i got the first box of diapers today!!! im guna try to get a box every week!!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete