Tuesday, July 13, 2010

week 7 of pregnancy

Well this week is a very fast week not only for the twins growing so fast but for me and Greg! We have already gotten loads of stuff for the house accomplished and our builder told us today that he would be ready to start on our house in  month!!! He also said that our house would be finished before the twins arrived which is very exciting but I'm not guna get my hopes up!!! I am guna need my parents help at home so if we aren't quiet yet out of their house that will be just fine!!! The twins are the size of a blueberry right now so i have 2 lil blue berries in my belly!! hehe Today i got sick after drinking a pink lemonade so note to self the twins don't like that!!! I'm sure they are guna be lil stubborn like mommy and daddy!!

our next doctor appointment will be the 27th and they will do blood work and another ultrasound!! they are guna monitor these lil ones very close!!!!


well its day 4 of week 7 and i have had a lot on my mind today!!! i had to go check daycare out which i thought was kinda early but they say if your having twin you need to get on the waiting list so i went and took care of that! now i just have to decide to work full time or part time!! i could do part time and it would be half the cost for day care and could probably still make around the same amount of money! Decisions Decisions!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment