Tuesday, July 6, 2010

week 6 of pregnancy

Well today is day 2 of week six and alot has happened this week already!! We finally got moved into the new shop and will be working full swing tomorrow! I didn't lift anything heavy i promise i had lots of people making sure of that! Greg came and helped us alot!!! Thanks!

I have been making a list for the Dr Thursday to make sure i ask all i need to while I am there!!! We cant wait to find out how many lil ones we are having!!

i have been feeling great still the same signs as other weeks just a little more intense but that is just a great sign the baby or babies are growing fast!! i have been doing a lot of reading and my lil baby is now the size of a lentil bean and has full circulatory system , strong beating heart, eyes, eye lids, nose, and ears!!! God truly is amazing!!! I watch my first live birth this weekend and all I can say is WOW!! I cant believe in 8 months i will be doing that!!

2 comments:

  1. I have noticed that glow that everyone talks about pregnant women having. God has truly blessed us all. Love you lots! Moma

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe moma that is so sweet!! i cant wait to have this baby and i am very thankful to be pregnant!!

    love you too!!

    aleesha

    ReplyDelete