Monday, August 2, 2010

week 10 of pregnancy

Well today I am 10 wks along and feeling great! Dr said I would be feeling some stretching from the twins this week and I can definitely feel it! I am about to burst to find out the sexes of the twins!! I have been searching bedding and other things but you really need to know the sexes!! We now have around 1030 diapers from preemie to size one! I have heard that one baby goes thru 15 a day so that's 30 for us so you can see what we have wont get us far! We have a good start on it tho!  I have put together a list of people to invite to my shower because Angela has told me she would like to throw me one in November! I cant wait ! I am only going to be having one big shower so if anyone would like to attend please contact me!
This week the twins have grown to the size of a prune ...so 2 lil prunes i have in my belly moving around!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment